Randall Electrics & Trade Services is an experienced team of electricians that service the electrical needs of clients in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide.
Electrical emergency? Our electricians are on call 24hrs, 7 days. Call us on 1300 045 103 and we’ll send someone out to help you asap.
If you’re after an electrician or team of electrical contractors to provide services incorporating light, power, phone, data or fire requirements for your home or your business – and you’re after real service, Randall Electrics and Trade Services are the electricians for you.
We cover everything from:
- Jobs in your home or another domestic premises
- Installations, repairs and maintenance in your business or commercial buildings
- Installations, repairs and maintenance of industrial factories
- Air-conditioning services such as Installation, Replacement and Servicing
- Home automation and commercial automation processes
- Clipsal C-Bus and Philips Dynalite systems
- Preventative diagnostics such as thermographic testing and reporting
- Safety reviews such as emergency lighting and testing and tagging
- Electrical maintenance for real estate or strata property managers
- Lighting design
- Energy saving reviews (we can also help with energy saving tips and reminders)
- PCB removal and disposal
The trade services part of the business covers;
- Facilities management & maintenance solutions
- Carpentry services
- Commercial airconditioning maintenance and refrigeration services
If you’d prefer to deal with tradespeople you can trust, who arrive on time and clean up after themselves, call us today on 1300 045 103 or outline the job you need us to quote on.
We are very happy with the work provided by Randall Electrics & Trade Services, in particular the exceptional after hour’s service and their trustworthy and professional staff.
We have found Randall’s to be easy to deal with, diligent in all aspects of the works performed and solution based in operation. Amber would happily recommend them to other potential customers.
I can recommend Randall Electrics & Trade Services as a company that not only has the ability but can be trusted to get the job done every time.
Last month, we came across an article by the Sydney Morning Herald explaining that fines may be doubled for retailers of faulty electrical goods, and we thought you might be interested in what it had to say. Why? Well,read more